Guided Tours Hamburg / Personal City Guide / City Tour Hamburg / City Walks Hamburg / Sightseeing Hamburg /
Travel Guide Hamburg / Tourist Guide Hamburg
Samples of guided tours in Hamburg:
- Center City, Town Hall, Alster
- Counting House Quarter with Chilehaus (Kontorhausviertel)
- St. Pauli (Reeperbahn)
- Blankenese, old fisher town
- Oevelgoenne Museum Harbour
- Historic ware houses and museums (Speicherstadt)
- Europe’s largest inner-city development project (HafenCity)
- Harbour side and Fishmarket followed by a rich breakfast on a boat
- Visits to theaters, restaurants and museums, hotel transfer
- Sightseeing tour Hamburg by coach for an overall view of our city with stop at St. Michel Church and widow houses of the 17th Century (Krameramtsstuben)
Duration of the walking tours or sightseeing tours by bus: aprox. 2 hours
Feel free to ask for individual tours whether you come to Hamburg for the first time or you think you have seen most of it. For groups over 20 participants a second guide will join us.
Walking tours: payable cash before starting the tour
Bus tours: payment transfer or via Paypal by advanced payment
Private harbor boat trip
Experience the diversity of Hamburg at the convenience of a private harbor boat and a personal english speaking tour guide. With some luck we may see big cruisers, container ships or sailing boats in the second larges port in Europe. Depending on the water level we might pass the amazing warehouse district of 1888 with it’s beautiful red brick houses (Speicherstadt).
[ read more ]
Exclusive Tour with personal guide and limousine
What better way to see one of the most beautiful towns in Germany than in a private limousine? This private limo tour includes your own personal guide to show you around; this experienced, friendly, native Hamburger will show you the most interesting places and give you personalized attention as you see the sights of the city. Pickup and drop-off from your Hamburg hotel is included. The guide will propose some interesting sight seeing points and then the tour can start. At most places, you can hop out, explore and take pictures.
[ read more ]